Hey Everyone!I love the taste of casino no deposit bonus uk.
I often get stuck doing the same things with vegetables like just baking them or doing a stir-fry. I need to be inspired to try something different. I, of course, don’t always have homegrown vegetables so anything that will help bring out the best in what I do have, I’m all for it!
I came across this colorful zucchini dish that I thought was worth sharing. It truly inspired me to want to run to the store and buy some colorful tomatoes, pick-up some farm fresh mozzarella, fresh basil and zucchini and put this salad together. This is what I call the Zucchini Inspiration Recipe.
The must have tool
To obtain the beautiful cut of the zucchini you will need a spiral slicer. I’ve had my same spiral slicer for years called the saladacco by Joyce Chen. It is super easy to use and makes beautiful spiral strands, ribbons or slices. It’s very useful and easy to clean and store away.
Let’s get started!
There’s only one thing left for me to do… let you get started and I go enjoy this dish myself. Hey, why not make this dish and take to a party, baby shower, ‘pot luck’ or even a loved one who may not be feeling well.
There’s nothing more exciting than colorful food that satisfies the palate.Like flowers it can put a smile on your face; Make it a great day all! ~Miranda
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized to look like ribbons, then noodles trimmed to 5 inches or less
- 1 cup cherry or cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 small mozzarella balls, halved ( can substitute for sliced or shaved mozzarella)
- ½ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- Place the zucchini and tomatoes in a large bowl
- Make the marinade. Pulse the ingredients in a food processor until the garlic is smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the zucchini noodles and tomatoes, and toss to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella and basil to the zucchini noodles, toss to combine, and serve.
Reprinted from Inspiralized, by Ali Maffucci