This foot soak recipe is a keeper. Here’s what you’ll need to prepare for your special time; your moment of pampering. Don’t sweat the small stuff. casino online no deposit bonus uk a little TLC and YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Pamper Yourself with this Fabulously Fragrant Foot Soak-
2 cups Epsom salt
1. Fill a pretty jar with lid about halfway full of Epsom salts
2. Add essential oils, replace lid and shake
3. Remove the lid again, add comfrey, dried leaves and flowers, replace lid and shake (again)
Use 2 to 3 tablespoons in bath or small foot tub of warm water. Soak and relax while your feet are rejuvenated.
2 Ingredient Eye Cream-Recipe
1/4 cup Coconut oil
– protective antioxidant and supports tissue repair and healing
1 tsp Vitamin E
– anti-aging reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
What to do next? Place coconut oil in a small glass jar (like a baby jar) put lid on and place glass container in warm water to melt oil. Remove lid and add vitamin E, stir to mix and use as needed.
Enjoy your time
Will you be pampering yourself today? Let me know below so I can celebrate with you!