How the recipe came about
I decided to come up with a no deposit bonus uk new chip cookie recipe because my youngest son is allergic to eggs and dairy products. I had to find a way to have tasty chocolate chip cookies without eggs or butter. After much trial and error I can up with a really tasty recipe and the cookies are always beautiful; a lovely golden brown. The cookies come out nice and chewy. Once the cookies have cooled completely they will still retain their chewiness; not as soft as when they were hot, but they WILL NOT be rock hard.
My secret ingredients revealed
The key to this cookie being extremely tasty is the coconut oil used or if you’re not using coconut oil a coconut extract or flavor will work just as great. The coconut really gives it the addictive effect. You will not eat just one cookie! Hahaha self-control…..self-control….haha!! For those who are allergic to peanut butter, I’m sorry. Peanut butter is another one of my key ingredient in this cookie. Because I’m not using butter, I opted for peanut butter as a replacement. Sounds odd doesn’t it?
Ready, Set, Bake
Do give this cookie a try, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll be surprised! Look at those cookie pictures. Don’t you just want one?~Miranda
- 1 cup coconut oil (vegetable oil can be substituted)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut extract or coconut flavor (use only if substituting with vegetable oil)
- 3½ cups unbleached all-purposed flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp real salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix oil, peanut butter, extract, sugars and water together with a whisk until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to peanut butter mixture. Mix until well blended with whisk. (It will stiffen)
- Add in chocolate chips; stir to distribute evenly.
- Drop cookies by the teaspoon on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven, let sit on cookie sheet for 2 minutes to cool before removing off sheet.
How will you enjoy your chocolate chip cookies? Share your thoughts below.
Just for laughs
When grocery shopping has reached the limit