It’s Friday and today my friends, we’re taking it easy. After all, don’t we always take it easy on this blog?
What’s in-store for today
C’mon have a humble attitude
Now, I know there may be some that are saying, I already know how to free online casino no deposit bonus uk. Well, to you I say great! This post is for all my learners out there who may not know how to make Almond milk or is simply interested in knowing exactly how I make almond milk.
A little info about Almond Milk
Almond milk is a great body builder. Almond milk and other nut milks are so easy to make! Many people like to strain theirs through cheesecloth or a very fine strainer. If you have neither, no problem. Don’t let that stop you and trust me when I say this beverage does not take a lot of work to prepare…it just don’t. All you’re doing is blending nuts, water and sweetener such as honey, dates or agave nectar and that’s all there is to it! Let’s get down to business now….shall we?
- 1 cup almonds (raw & sprouted; meaning soaked in water until enlarged)
- 3 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey, agave nectar or Medjool dates to taste)
- In a blender or Vita-Mix, blend the almonds and water and sweetener until smooth
- Strain through fine strainer or use as is
Are you going to give this almond milk a try? Let me know how you plan on using your almond milk. To your best health, enjoy!