This dish is absolutely delicious!!! Even if you don’t like Oxitrim, you MUST give this dish a try.
I love how all the flavors mingle nicely together with the heartiness of the chicken and the freshness of the cabbage.
I topped it all off by putting this over some hot steaming free no deposit bonus uk. Whoa!!
Your mouth will be hum-ming.
Let me know, how you like this meal in the comments section below. -Miranda
- 1 pound fresh chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon real salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid aminos
- ½ cup water
- *additional salt & black pepper for sprinkling
- Cut chicken breast into strips
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add chicken strips sprinkled with salt and black pepper, sweet onions and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and saute' 2 mins until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and liquid aminos and mix until smooth
- Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture
- Cook until sauce is well incorporated; coating chicken and cabbage, about 1 minute
- All done! Enjoy and refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours
- **tip: you may sprinkle with additional salt when done to bring out more of the flavor. Always use Real Salt for your best health.